As a new blogger, I’m looking to improve my writing skills, find my voice, and figure out my favorite writing topics. So….
I’m going to blog for the next 30 days.
(If I can keep up with it! –wish me luck!)
Feel free to join me!
Write a post on any of the below topics and leave a link to your post in the comments. I’ll be sure to read it and comment.
- Write about a lesson you learned the hard way.
- Write about something you don’t remember.
- Write about your darkest teacher.
- Write about a memory of a physical injury.
- Write about being loved.
- Write about what you were really thinking.
- Write about the kindness of strangers.
- Write about why you could not do it.
- Write about the woman who has had the greatest impact on your life.
- Write about the man who has had the greatest impact on your life.
- Write about a film or book that has stayed with you.
- Write about the thing that keeps you up at night.
- Write about your first job and what it taught you.
- Write about the first person that ever believed in you.
- Write an open letter to your 15-year-old self.
- Write an open letter to your future self.
- Write about a memorable interaction with a stranger.
- Write about a childhood memory that changed your perspective.
- Write about the worst boss you’ve ever had.
- Write about what you’d do if money suddenly wasn’t a problem.
- Write about your role in your family
- Write about your parents and the learnt behaviors you’ve inherited from them
- Write about your relationship with your body
- Write about a TV show or documentary you’d love to see get made.
- Write a list of the things you love about yourself.
- Write a thank you letter.
- Write about the things you loved doing when you were a child
- Write about the last time you left your comfort zone
- Write about the assumptions people make about you
- Write about why you write
Let’s do it!! Who’s with me?